Pages


Thursday 18 April 2013

Freaks!!! & Shakes

Hey Readerz;

So today as i was walking to school in town,i got a text message  from a friend of mine who i was supposed to meet,it did'nt make sense for me to text while crossing the road so i had to pause to cross.

Just as i had crossed the road i stepped on something hard and slippery when i was texting my friend back so i was'nt really looking down but then i wondered what that was i had stepped on after i had just moved a little bit away from the spot,and i noticed some guy looking at my feet strangely and i had to look down you wouldn,t believe what i saw! it was actually a live grey snake still alive and crawling i watched as it crawled........

.I cursed! i did'nt even have time to scream LOL maybe because i had not even noticed it and the guy kept on looking at me as if to confirm if it bit me haha........ How and Where  was a snake coming from in the middle of town WEIRD!

But it wasn't thaaat big it was just thin and long i was in shock!








But i still afford a smile haha
xoxo.





Its midnight in here gotta sleep!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment